Being Social: Cases on Twitter

Two 3D Stitch iPhone 4/4S Cases [VIDEO]

stitch iphone case
Stitch from "Lilo and Stitch," has made his way into the real world--the real world of Awesome iPhone 4 cases that is.

With the recent release of the Stitch iPhone 4 case, Disney seems to have set the bar when it comes to adorable and durable iPhone cases.

The plastic, 3D, Stitch iPhone 4 case is soft to the touch, sturdy in design, and also quite functional. The case features external button controls that work perfectly when you want to adjust the volume level on your iPhone.

(Stitch is compatible with both iPhone 4 and iPhone 4S devices.)

Not only that, but there is also a pink version of the Stitch iPhone case that features the same protection and functionality.

Here's a review of the pink Stitch iPhone 4 case from JND87:

stitch iphne 4 case"I came across this while looking for a new case, and I thought this is a bit risky since not many people have it yet and not many reviews on it. But I thought I'd take the risk and I TOTALLY LOVE IT!!...It is very sturdy, very good quality. Shipping was fast (less than 5 days). The cover came in two pieces, the head and the rest of the body, and it clipped onto the phone very easily. The hair in the middle is actually the button you press to open the ears out. I love the fact that you can close the ears so you can put the phone in your back pocket like I always do...All the necessary buttons for the phone is accessible, such as the power button, the volume switch, earphone jack, camera, and charger port. Now, the only CON I've found so far is that the charger port is too small because of the legs. I have to take the case off to charge my phone, but that's ok because the case slides off so easily unlike most other cases, so the PROs really do outweigh this con. And, I'm not sure about others, but I had gotten this case for $17 + $2 shipping whereas now I'm seeing the prices go up like crazy. But I must admit this really is worth the money. I've gotten a lot of compliments. Most people couldn't even tell it was my Phone just looking from the front."

The blue version of the Stitch iPhone 4 case has a rating of 3.5 out of 5 stars (at this time), while the pink Stitch iPhone case has a perfect 5 star rating (at this time).

Both are currently available in the Gift Shop today. The blue Stitch case goes for $16.94 and the pink Stitch case goes for $18.99.

Here is a demo video of both iPhone 4 cases:


Thanks for taking the time to stop by today. I hope you found this post interesting.

If you would like to share your thoughts on these awesome iPhone 4 cases, please feel free to do so in the comments section below. Thanks again.

0 Responses to “Two 3D Stitch iPhone 4/4S Cases [VIDEO]”

Post a Comment

All Rights Reserved Awesome Cases | Template by Bloggermint