Being Social: Cases on Twitter

iPhone Case Colors: Coral Blue

coral iphone case
iPhone case colors are very important--especially because many people make purchasing decisions based on color, or visual appeal.

Coral iPhone cases seem to be very popular among female Apple fans. And although I do not have any hard evidence that proves coral iPhone cases are preferred with female iOS users, a recent Pinterest experiment helps my case.

I recently pinned one particular coral iPhone case (on different pinboards within the same category), along with several other colorful cases. The results showed that the coral colored case outperformed every other colored case...for all devices.

elago's Coral Blue Slim Fit Case for iPhone 4/4S consistently receives more likes and repins on Pinterest than any other colored case.

Here is a detailed look at this particular case:

Amazon Sales Rank: #21 in Cell Phone Accessories
Color: Coral Blue
Brand: elago
Dimensions: 4.50" h x .50" w x 2.70" l

Features:

* Ultra slim; perfect fit
* Polycarbonate construction for ultimate protection from scratches
* Quick and easy access to all ports and buttons

Reviews:

"...The coral blue color matches my white iPhone 4S perfectly. And it feels so good in hand that I never wanted to take it off..." - Y. Wang

"I've only had the case for a week, but I love it. It is slim, so doesn't increase the size of my iPhone at all. Really cute color..." - G. Elrod

Rating:

4 out of 5 stars (at the time of this writing) with 160 consumer reviews.

Price:

$10.99 (reduced from a list price of $19.99). Currently available in our Gift Shop.

If Pinterest and Amazon are any indication, coral appears to be an appealing and attractive color for mobile cases. And I will admit, I happen to enjoy this color as well. There is just something about it that whispers "look at me."

How do you feel about coral colored cases? Do you find them enchanting, or not so much? Share your opinion in the comments section below.

That's all for now. Talk to you sooner than later. Cheers to coral.

0 Responses to “iPhone Case Colors: Coral Blue”

Post a Comment

All Rights Reserved Awesome Cases | Template by Bloggermint